Friday, August 5, 2011

3 or 13?

Sometimes I feel like I am raising a teenager instead of an almost 3 year old!  The other day we went to chick-fil-a.  On our way, I asked Parker what he wanted to drink.  He finally decided on sprite.   When we got to chick-fil-a I ordered his food and asked him what he wanted to drink.  I just wanted to make sure he hadn't changed his mind.  He said, "I TOLD YOU IN THE CAR I WANTED SPRITE!"  Well excuse the heck out of me!  I mean seriously Parker? You are 2!  You just never know what is going to come out of his mouth!  I asked him to say 'usually' the other day, and he said, "No.  That is ridiculous!"  Sometimes it is so hard to keep from laughing.

While I am on the subject of Parker, I want to record how much he loves his baby brother.  You know, so I can remind him when they are a little older and fighting like cats and dogs.  ;)  If I call Harrison 'my baby', Parker will say, "No he's MY baby!"  Sometimes he will share him with me ;)  It is the sweetest thing.  I try to soak it all in now, because I know the fighting will start soon!  Maybe sooner than later.  Harrison rolled over to one of Parker's truck the other day kept trying to "play" with it.  Thankfully Parker was asleep :)

Sweet Brothers
Love this boy

No comments:

Post a Comment