Tuesday, August 9, 2011

1st Trip to the Library!

Yesterday, I decided to get the boys out of the house and go to the library!  I am ashamed to say that this was our first trip.  I have been putting it off because Parker can be a little loud sometimes, and I wasn't sure how he would behave.  He did great!

We got to the library at 9:30, but it didn't open till ten.  We walked down to the park and played for about 30 minutes.  It was SO hot.  Parker was ready to cool off in the air conditioned library.  I had to sign up for a library card  first and then we were off to the children's books.  Parker kept trying to pull books off the shelf!  Library rule #1: Do not re-shelve the books :)  We ended up with a Curious George book, Little White Duck, and Click, Clack, Moo: Cows that type.  Parker was SO excited about his Curious George book.  He wanted to "drive" it up to the check out counter.  Those of you who know Parker, know what I mean by "drive". :)  So far Parker has loved reading his library books.  We are going to go back tomorrow and check out some more!  I am loving the library as well!  It is going to be a great rainy day/cold weather outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment