Friday, August 19, 2011

Cha

The funniest thing happened today.  For a few weeks now, Parker has been talking to himself.  Not just talking, but carrying on  a conversation.  Sometimes it involves him yelling at himself!  One day I heard him yelling, "You are NOT a diesel truck!  YES I AM a diesel truck!  No you're not!  Yes I am!"  It was the funniest thing I have ever heard.  He was dead serious.  Well today, we were talking on Skype with my mother-in-law and I heard Parker talking to someone in his room.  When he came back into my room, he said his friend had to go home.  We asked him what his friends name was, and he said, "Cha".  I am not really sure how one might spell that, but it's sounds like Chad minus the d.  Parker said, " I'm going to go pick him up like a fork lift!"  He went back to his room and I heard him say, "Does your tummy hurt?  Yes.  Okay."  He then brought Cha into my room so we could meet him.  We tried to talk to Cha, but Parker said he can't talk.  The whole imaginary friend thing cracks me up.  I mean, where do kids come up with this stuff???  I am sure I will be writing many more stories about Cha in the future.  Let's hope he doesn't stick around for too long though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment