Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Boys

As I said yesterday, Parker and Harrison love each other so much.  Parker can always make Harrison smile and laugh, and Harrison can do the same to Parker.  Parker usually wakes up a little cranky, so sometimes I will bring Harrison with me to wake him up.  It almost always makes Park wake up with a smile!  I did this yesterday and couldn't help but snap a few pictures!



This one is my favorite :)

Moving on... I am afraid Parker inherited my sweet tooth, as well as, my love for butter.  Here is the evidence.

Yes, he took a bite out of the stick of butter!
 I was putting some clothes in the washing machine, when Parker came into the laundry room and said, "Yum, yum.  That butter is yummy for my tummy!"  I asked him if he had eaten some butter and he said yes.  I went and opened the refrigerator door and this is what I saw!

I left a stick of butter in the fridge and he found it! All by himself!  Now, I do not eat butter by the stick.  He must have gotten that from my sister Rebecca ;)  I guess I need to put the butter in a place where he can't reach!  Never a dull moment in the Thomas household.

Lastly, I wanted to record a small milestone my sweet Harrison has reached.  He has started to sit in the tripod postiton!  He is a little wobbly, and he eventually falls over, but it is so cute!  He is growing so fast!  Here are a few pictures of my growing baby boy!


Excuse the blur :)

No comments:

Post a Comment