Thursday, July 28, 2011

Harrison at 5 months!

My sweet little Harrison is 5 months old!  I am a little late doing this post, but our internet has been broken for almost a week!

Harrison,  You are growing SO fast!  You weigh about 16.5 lbs. and wear 6-9 month clothes!  I am not sure how long you are, but you are LONG!  You are also strong!  Your legs never stop moving.  Burping, bathing, changing, etc. is much like a wrestling match!  You kick and flip the whole time!  You are rolling around more and more, but you HATE being on your stomach.  You love to talk!  Especially to your brother.  You pretty much love everything your brother does.  You usually take 5 bottles a day.  We started baby food a few weeks ago!  So far you have had avocado, carrots, and sweet potatoes.  You weren't a huge fan of avocado at first, but you like it now!  You love to jump in the baby einstein, but you are not a huge fan of the johnny jump up.  You are such a happy and content baby.  You smile all the time.  Especially when you see yourself in the mirror.  Your smile continues to melt my heart :)  You are finally sleeping through the night.  You go to bed are 7 or 8 and wake up around 5:30 to eat and then usually sleep for another hour or two... I would love it if you would knock out that 5:30 feeding ;)  Well, I guess that is about it.  I love watching you grow.  I am so thankful that God has given you to us.  You are such a blessing and a wonderful addition to our little family.  I can't wait to see what milestones you have reached next month!

1 comment:

  1. And you are the most content, laid back, low maintenance baby there ever was! And Aunt Jennie wanted to take you home with her, but Daddy said no…. :(

    ReplyDelete