Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Busy Weekend

We have once again been super busy around here!  Parker spent 2 nights at his Kk and Jojo's house.  It was  a much needed break for Britt and I, but we missed him so much!  The house was SO quiet.  While he was away, I didn't get a whole lot done. Around the house anyway.  Friday I had a fun photo shoot with a friend who had a baby boy 2 days after I had Harrison!  Here is a one of the pics from our session...
hopcotchphotography.blogspot.com
Isn't he precious???  He and Harrison are almost the same exact size as well.  So funny!

Saturday, a group of friends celebrated our friend Holly's b'day at Soulshine pizza.  It was nice to get out of the house and spend some time with friends!  I am sad to say I didn't take any pictures  :(  I really need this bag so that I can bring my camera with me everywhere I go!  

Sunday was Parker's first day to go to children's church!  This is a big deal.  He stays with us for worship, and after the children's sermon, he goes to children's church for the remainder of church.  Britt and I helped with children's church, so he was by himself this time.  He great!  We will see how it goes next sunday when he goes all by himself!  After church, we drove out to Raymond to celebrate britt's Aunt Beth's birthday and her finishing up her chemo treatments.  We are so thankful she is finished with chemo.  She did so well!  She is enjoying a much needed week long vacation at the beach right now!  

Monday was CRAZY!  Britt had to go help my cousin fix their leaking roof, and my friend Holly and new neighbor/friend Caroline took the boys to Newk's for lunch.  999 meltdowns later, we were home and both boys were asleep.  Caroline and Holly were probably scared for life and never want to have any children of their own!  Sorry girls!

Today has been SO much better!  Parker has been in the best mood!  We had a lot of errands to run, and he did great the whole time!  After leaving Target, I asked him if he wanted his crackers.  First, he said no, but when I told him him we were going to one more store, he said, "Yes, I think I DO want my crackers now."  When we pulled up to the store, he said, "I think I will wait in the car." Ha!  Poor thing.  I think he was tired of running errands.  Since he was so sweet the whole time, we finished our outing with McDonald's and a picnic at the splash pad!  He LOVED it!  Not long after we got there, he asked me where my camera was.  I asked why he needed it, and he said, "So you can take a picture of me in front of the waterfall!" Ha!  Do you think he gets his picture taken often? ;)  He settled for a camera phone picture...

Love that boy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment