Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Latest

I thought things would slow down after Parker's birthday party, but I was wrong!  It has been crazy around here!

The latest on Harrison- He started clapping a few weeks ago.  It is the cutest thing!  He rolls and scoots around everywhere.  Still not crawling, but I am trying not to push it ;)  He is talking more and more.  He can say "ma ma ma ma" now(can't wait for him to say my name for real!).  He got his first tooth sometime around the weekend of September 17.  I didn't notice it till that wednesday, but my dad says that it had already come in the 17th (we were in hattiesburg for the game).  He can go from sitting to the crawling position, and he has gone for the crawling position to sitting one time.  He still adores his big brother!  Parker can always make him smile.

Parker is still being a hand full.  Love him to death, but that boy is stubborn!  I can't seem to figure out where he got it from ;)  He has been wearing his boots since the day we bought them.  He had an all out fit yesterday because they were wet and he had to wear his sandals.  I am so ready for cold weather so he can stop wearing his boots with shorts!  He has also decided that he no longer likes to wear short with snaps or buttons.  Thankfully he does have a few pairs of khaki shorts without, other than that he rocks his banbury cross checked shorts with his boots!  Trendsetter?  I guess getting the stomach virus is something I need to document.  Parker has never thrown up, until saturday.  Luckily, the vomiting only last a few hours.  A few hours too many though!  He was so pitiful, but such a little trooper!  He kept saying, "Mommy, why am I sick?  I don't want to be sick."  Thank goodness it is over!

Both boys are doing great.  Happy, healthy, and growing like weeds!  


No comments:

Post a Comment