Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Interview with Parker

Parker turns 3 on Friday.  I really do not know where the time has gone!  He is growing up so fast!  I am going to do several posts about my big man.  I found a Mommy and Me "interview" on pinterest that I thought would be fun to do!  Especially since his birthday is coming up!

What is your name? Parker
How old are you? 2
What is your favorite color? Green
Who is your best friend?  You and Harrison
Favorite Animal?  Cow
What do you want to be when you grow up?  A John Deere tractor
What is your favorite movie?  Lightning McQueen
What is you favorite book?  Tractor book (He was looking at his tractor book during this interview ;))
What makes you happy?  Big trucks, diesels, and big trucks. (Never has there been a truer statement)
What makes you sad?  Trailers
What is your favorite food to eat?  Graham crackers, cereal, and poptarts
What is your favorite song to sing?  Gram's song, the Eagle song, the Braves song, and the other Eagle song.
What games do you like to play?  Puzzles

Here are a few things you may hear Parker say at any given time:

"I heard like a school bus, or a big truck, or a momp sound."
"What's my baby talking about?  Let's go see what my baby is talking about!"
"Mommy, I cannot get my tractor back until I use my nanners."
"That was I big O bite!  You must be careful!"
"It is a BEAUTIFUL day!"
"I am so exciting!" (he means excited)
"While at his grandparents house, I called to see if he would talk to me.  My M-I-L asked him if he wanted to talk to mommy, and he replied, "No thanks, I'm good."

I am sure there are lots more.  I am going to try and update as I remember them.  He really does say the darndest things.  I want to be able to remember them when he gets older!

No comments:

Post a Comment