Monday, May 23, 2011

Milestones and a Funny

Harrison rolled over for the first time a few weeks ago! He rolled from his tummy to his back. I figured it was just a fluke, but last week he did it again! He HATES being on his tummy, so I figured he would roll ever to his back first. He doesn't get much floor time because he spits up SO much. I have been trying to let him lay on his tummy and back a little more though. If I don't, the poor kid will never learn to roll over!

I am going to start writing down the funny little things Parker says. He is such a funny little boy and he talks NON-STOP! This morning I fixed him some oatmeal for breakfast. While he was eating it, I told him that it would make him strong if he ate it all. When he finished eating it, he ran into my room and said, "Mommy! It made me strong already!" It was so hilarious to me. He was so excited. He felt stronger already! Now, if that would only work to get him to eat his vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment