Thursday, May 26, 2011

4 Years

I am writing this a day late, but better late than never right? Yesterday was mine and britt's anniversary! We have been married 4 years! I am not going to write a long post about how we met, etc.... Instead I just decided to post some pictures from our 4 years together!
Our engagement picture
Wedding Invitation (I still love it!)


Britt's 22nd birthday. Sorry it's sideways.
Our graduation from college. We graduated on the same day, but at different times. We didn't get a picture together with Britt in his Graduation attire :(
St. Louis
38 weeks pregnant with Parker :)
Parker Talmadge 7lbs. 10oz., 20 inches long
Family of 3!
36 weeks pregnant with Harrison
Our family of 4!
Harrison Allbritton 7lbs. 14.0z., 21 1/2 inches long

It has been a busy 4 years! We have been blessed beyond belief. I am so thankful to have Britt as my husband. He is an AMAZING husband and father. He washes dishes, cleans the house, cooks supper, bathes babies, and works hard so that I can be a stay at home mommy. It has been an amazing 4 years, and I am so thankful to have him as my hubby :) I love you Britt Thomas!


No comments:

Post a Comment