Thursday, May 19, 2011

12 Weeks

I feel like I say this everytime, but my how time flies! Harrison turned 12 weeks on Tuesday. He is growing by leaps and bounds! He weighs somewhere between 13-14lbs. I am not sure how long he is, but it looks like he is going to be a tall boy! He is so long! He is smiling and talking all the time now! Yesterday morning, He would not smile at me or Britt, but as soon as Parker sat beside him and started talking to him he smiled the biggest smile and started talking up a storm! It was the sweetest thing! So sweet to see that at almost 3 momths, he already looks up to his big brother so much :)

He has slowly increased his formula intake. He takes between 4-5 oz. He is still eating every 3 hours on the dot! He started sleeping most of the night a few weeks ago. I give him his last feeding around 10. He usually wakes up around 3-4 and I have to put his paci back in a few times. Britt gets up with him around 5am and feeds him. I am SO ready for him to sleep through the night without waking up at all. He usually takes about 3 naps throughout the day. anywhere from 1-2 1/2 hours. I am going to start trying to keep him awake a little more. Hopefully that will help him sleep more soundly during the night.

He is just the sweetest baby. We are so blessed to have him in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment