Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Disney World Day 2

Whew. I didn't know if I would ever find time to finish writing about our Disney World trip!  We have been crazy busy!

Day 2, we woke up bright and early at 6:30am.  The only reason I still remember what time we woke up is because, sweet little Harry baby woke up at 6:30am EVERY morning while we were gone.  Anyway,  Britt, the boys, and I headed down for breakfast.  Parker ate his usual(nothing. Unless it's a poptart) and Harrison ate eggs and cereal.  He's a scrawny little thing, but he does eat!  


Getting ready to head to Disney World!


Both boys loved riding on the cart.

Harry had to have a snack before we left.



Pictures did not go so well.

Our district had these t shirts made.  They are really cute, but I was not a fan of wearing them at the same time :)

Kk and Jojo
After breakfast, we packed up and headed to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things.  I spotted Nutella to-go and grabbed 4.  Mind you, I had been searching high and low for those puppies.  I wish I had bought more ;)  Anyway, I finished up at Wal-Mart and we pointed the car towards DISNEY WORLD!  To pass time, we Parker and Britt started naming all of the 18 wheeler we passed.  I kept a tally.  Freightliner blew all the others out of the water. We saw over 60 in about 15 minutes!

We stayed at the Hilton which is right across from Downtown Disney.  I never really got a good picture of the outside.  I really liked the location.  We could walk to Downtown Disney, which we decided to do later on.


We couldn't check-in when we got there, so we took the boys to the arcade while we waited.  They LOVED the arcade.  All the games were set to free play, so they could play whatever they wanted, as much as they wanted.

KK even played a game!


Loving it



Once we finally got checked in, we put our stuff up and walked over to Downtown Disney for dinner.  


  We ate at Rainforest Cafe.  Parker wasn't to sure about it when the lights went down and the "thunder storm" came.  He refused to turn around for the picture.  Pick your battles :)  

After dinner, we finished walking to the end of Downtown Disney and took the ferry back to the front. Parker LOVED this.  It was nice not to ride back to the front instead of walk.  ;)

We found Buzz at DD!

Harrison slept most of the time we were at DD.

On the ferry!

Harry missed his first ferry ride :)

Sweet boy having so much fun!

Mickey Mouse Mohawk :)

Sunset cruise

I feel like I am getting so behind on the blog.  Hope to catch up soon.  The rest of our trip will be nest and then on to Harry at 18 months and Parker turns 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment