Thursday, September 6, 2012

Disney World Day 3!

Animal Kingdom was our first stop!  We headed straight for the safari ride.  Parker LOVED it. If you can't tell from the pictures below :)




Hippos!


I didn't take many pictures on the safari because the animals were too far away for a decent picture.  I was thankful the giraffe's were close to the road.  I was able to get a decent shot.


Taking it all in.

Harrison and Britt.

Sweet boy was tired already!

Big boy.



He was supposed to put his arm in the hole and guess what was in there by touch.  I don't blame him for peeking ;)


This guy told them all about each item that was in the hole.

Rest time

Picture with Mickey was a success!

Donald duck. Check!

He was only able to get his picture made with Dale.  Chip had just gone inside for a break.  Not that he knew who they were anyway...

Parker was sitting on my leg in this picture.  Both my legs were shaking :)

Sweet baby taking a nap... Again.
Britt had what we thought was a migraine, so he left around lunch time.  Turned out he was dehydrated with just a really bad headache.  Thankful Farm Bureau had a Doctor on staff.  

After Britt left, Mrs. Karen and I took Parker to the Nemo show.  Mr. John stayed outside in the heat with Harry because he was sleeping(of course).  We found one ride that Parker could do and then headed back to the hotel.  

That night we headed to the big dinner Farm Bureau held for everyone that was there.  This thing was huge.  They had face painting, ballon makers, and caricatures.  Of course, all Parker would do was the balloon thing.  After dinner, we tried to get some pics by the pool.  I really hate Britt had to miss.  




The pictures below are from my iphone.  They are a little mixed up, but I wanted to post them for memory's sake :)

Add caption
Silly boy
Safari
CHEESE!
We went swimming right after we got back from Animal Kingdom.  Parker was falling flat on his belly in this pic.
The entrance to the dinner.
This is after it was over.  I forgot to take a pic of the whole room.

Day 3 was a blast!  On to day 4.  Blizzard Beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment