Sunday, September 23, 2012

Disney World Day 4!

Whew.  I am so behind on blogging it is stressing me out.  My goal is to be caught up by the end of the week!  Here is Disney day 4!

Day 4 was pretty low key.  We went to Blizzard Beach.  We missed the bus, so we had to drive.   It ended up being a good thing because we could leave when we were ready.  Much earlier than if we had had to wait for the bus.

We headed to the kiddie area.  There were several little water slides, which Parker loved!  The only bad thing was 2 of the slides the kids had to go down by themselves.  He did one of them, but refused to go down the one where you had to go down in a tube.  Parker had gone down a few times when the lifeguard at the top told me, "The little one can go down too."  Excuse me??? I can put my one year old baby on a water slide?  By himself?  OK!  Yes, I put my helpless little baby on a water slide.  Needless to say, he hated it. He ended up going down on his back, so he got water in his face when he got to the bottom.  Oh well.  It was worth a try... I guess.  There was one slide that big kids parents could go on.  Parker and Harrison liked that slide.

After sliding for a bit, we decided to float around the lazy river.  Britt took Harrison on a tube and I took Park.  They both did really well.  The river went around the edge of the entire water park, so it took a while to finish.  We only got separated a few times :)

We went to the wave pool for a bit.  They both loved it.  There were 2 KIDS seriously making out.  I mean like PG-13 bordering on R rated making out.  They could not have been older than 14.  It was so disturbing and not what I wanted my 3 year old to see.  Anyway, after the wave pool, we decided to pack up and head back to the hotel.

Parker LOVED the hotel swimming pool so after we got back from the water park, we headed to the pool. :)  After swimming for a while, we got cleaned up and headed to dinner at Fudrucker's.  It was really good and reasonably priced!  I think for our family of 4 we ate for around $25!  After dinner, Britt's parents stayed with the boys so we could have a date night.  We just walked around Downtown Disney, but it was nice to get out by ourselves!

Here are the pictures from day 4 :

Kiddie area

Leaving Blizzard Beach

Pool time

Date night

No comments:

Post a Comment