Saturday, October 22, 2011

Harrison is 8 Months Old!

My sweet Harrison is 8 months today.  Time is flying by, and he is getting SO big!  I took him to Old Navy the other day to see what size he was and buy him some warm clothes.  I tried to get him in a 6-12 month one piece outfit, but could barely get it snapped.  Why is he getting big so fast????

Here are his latest miletones:

  • Crawling EVERYWHERE!  (oct.5)
  • He has two teeth and FOUR more coming in! 
  • He said bye-bye and waved at the same time last week
  • He pulled up on his own twice.  I have missed it both times.  
  • We went through a rough spell where his sleeping  is concerned.  He would wake-up between 2:30 and 3:30am... not fun
  • Now he goes down between 7 and 8 and wakes-up to eat around 5
  • Wakes-up for good anywhere from 6:30, 7, or 8! 
  • He has become a finicky eater.  Will NOT eat vegetables.  Only fruit and formula.
  • He still eats every 4 hours.  
  • He takes a morning nap and a mid afternoon nap
Harrison is the sweetest baby and has the most laid back personality.  He just goes with the flow.  He still makes his motor sound and has added a grunting/growling sound.  I think he got it from his big brother :)  He follows his brother everywhere, whether Parker wants him to or not!  He already loves to push tractors and trucks around.  I am not at all surprised by that either.  He is going to want to be just like his big brother.  He is very curious.  I don't remember Parker getting into so much.  He is clumsy just like his brother.  He trips and stumbles over himself all the time.  He has had 4 busted lips so far.  The last one was brother inflicted... Parker is very mean to his brother sometimes.  He just walks up to him and pushes him over.  When I ask him if he pushed his brother, he denies it.  I finally got out of him the other day, that he didn't push him, he tackled him...  Sweet brotherly love ;)  Harrison has a big bruise on his head right now.  I have no clue where he got it from.  He is constantly running into things, so who knows.  He loves the Old MacDonald Baby Einstein DVD.  He smiles every time he sees the caterpillar crawl across the screen.  I am sure I am forgetting something, but it is getting late and I can't think anymore :)  Here are some pictures of my sweet man...










No comments:

Post a Comment