Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Definitely a Monday


This is how my monday started.  Parker working on an art project, while I began to clean our incredibly messy house. :)






It quickly took a turn for the worst when Parker took a chunk out of sweet Harrison's back!

When I asked Parker why he bit his brother, he said, "Because I was being ugly."  Yeah, no joke Parker.  I cannot take my eyes off these boys for a split second!

My headache began setting in sometime after the biting incident.  I decided we needed to get outside for a little while... The boys had lots of fun playing with the wagon!





Love them!


This is possibly my new favorite outfit of Harrison's.  Unfortunately, this was his first and last time to wear it.   It was WAY too small :(
Here are a few more pics from the day...

Parker dressed himself.  He said, "Look mommy!  Blue and blue!  It matches!" 




Helping his daddy mow the grass :)



Bath time!

Harrison LOVES his big brother
Lots of craziness in between, but a pretty good ending :)  I love all three of my boys!  I am one blessed girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment