Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Parker's 1st day of 4k!

Monday was Parker's first day of 4 year old preschool!  I can't believe I have an almost FIVE year old! We met his teacher, Mrs. Murphy the week before.  He was pretty nervous.  He looked like he was on the verge of tears when we walked into his new classroom.  I have never seen him so nervous!  It was hard to see him like that, but he made it through!

Exploring the new playground!

He did NOT want to take a picture.

After LOTS of begging.

We headed to the pool for some swimming fun after we met his teacher.
I tried to have everything ready for school sunday night.  I packed his backpack and snacks and picked out his clothes.  He made sure I did not pick out shorts with buttons(I will be so glad when the 'I hate buttons' phase is over).  He slept till almost 8 o'clock monday morning!  He has been sleeping in most mornings lately.  It is quite nice! ;)  Thankfully, he was in a good mood and let me snap a few pics before we left.



He insisted on taking a pic of his backpack.

Sweet brothers :)

So big. 
He did so good when we got to school.  He gave his teacher her present and walked right in and started playing.  Of course, he was the first one there and had his pick of the toys ;)  


Of course he found a firetruck to play with.

After we dropped Parker off, Harry and I headed to McDonald's for a special breakfast.  We gotta have a little fun while brother is at school.  Although, Parker says he has WAY more fun at school than we do at home. ;)

Sweet boy




We also snacked on some strawberries...

and practiced Harrison's writing skills :)


Fun times with mommy!
All in all it was a very fun, exciting day!  Parker had a great first day and was so excited to go back this morning!  He asked me 127 times this morning if it was time to go to school.  :)  It's going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment