Friday, August 16, 2013

Having a blast!

Harry and I have had a busy week! We met our friends Amy and Sam at the Ag Museum Tuesday 

Harry and Sam got in a quick game of bottle cap checkers. ;) I feel like this pic is a flash into the future. Little old men. :) 

Wednesday we met our friends Tiffany and Karis at CFA. Sadly, I didn't get a picture, but we had a blast!  Parker stayed for lunch bunch Wednesday, so Harry and I ran a bunch of errands before we had to pick Park up. 


I had some helpers in the kitchen Wednesday afternoon. We made a sugar cookie crust for fruit pizza and French bread pizza. The cookie ended up being eaten before we had a chance to make it into fruit oizza! ;)  The French bread pizza was really yummy! 

Thursday, I had my 23 week check-up. Everything looked great! Dr. Brantley had a hard time getting a steady heartbeat because this baby is sooo active!  I met up Kk and Harrison after my appt and we headed over to Aunt Jennie's apartment. We picked Parker up and Kk treated us to lunch a mcalister's! 



Today, Harrison and I met my friend Larrian and her family at the children's museum. We weren't able to spend much time with them, or get a picture, but it was good to see her and meet her latest addition!  Harry had a blast exploring without Parker telling him where to go and what to do! 

After we picked up Parker, we went to Marshall's so Parker could buy a tanker truck he spied yesterday. He used his  money from the tooth fairy. He was sooo excited! 



Parker had the best first week of school. He is absolutely loving it!  He has already made a little buddy. He said he still misses his old school, but I am so thankful he is loving his new school!  

I took this picture in the car after I picked him up today. 

Contrary to what it looks like he had the biggest smile on his face when he got in the car. He decided to be difficult/funny and not smile for me...boys. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment