Friday, July 12, 2013

What's Been Going On

A lot has happened since my last post!  We FINALLY sold our house!  It is such a relief not to have that hanging over our heads.  We have been in the rental house since April 1.  It is less than desirable, but we are making it!  We love the area we are in, but we still have a few reservations about buying here...  Here are a few pictures from moving day...












I found a penny lodged in the thing that turns the gas to the fireplace.  Harry was here.  :)











We miss our little home.  We made so many memories there.  Sometimes Parker will tell me how he misses our old house.  I hope we can find a awesome home to make many many new memories!

In other news... 

The day after we moved, we found out we are expecting #3!  Parker was not too happy when we told him, but he is excited now!  He used to tell me, "I already have a brother and I already have a sister(abbie).   I don't need another one!"  He does not do well with change.  Thankfully he has adjusted to the idea :)

Coming up next, Harrison turns two!

No comments:

Post a Comment