Friday, July 12, 2013

Harrison is TWO! (Almost 5 months late)

My sweet Hare Bear is two!  I can't believe it.  He is growing up so fast!  Here are his statistics from his 2 year check-up:

Height: 35 inches 67th percentile (I am not positive that was how tall he measured.  It's been a few weeks.  My memory is not what it used to be!)

Weight: 26.4lbs 40th percentile

Harrison did so good at his check-up!  He stepped right on the scale and stood still.  He let the nurse measure him on the table and measure his head.  Usually he throws a fit!  He also let Dr. Smith look in his ears.  I usually have to hold him down for that too!  My baby is growing up!

Harrison, at two years old, you are keeping me on my toes!  I can't leave you alone for long.  You still love playing in the bathroom.  Although, you don't do it as much.  Mommy got smart and child-proofed the door knob.  ;)  You love playing with your brother.  All of the sudden, you have stopped calling Parker, "Bubba". You now call him Parker 100% of the time!  I guess you decided you are now too big to call him Bubba.  Today, You said, "Watch this you guys."  Daddy and I just looked at each other and laughed.  I have no idea where you learned to say, "you guys."  Certainly not from us!  Saturday, March 2, we started potty training!  You are doing great so far!  I would not say you are potty trained yet, but you rarely have #1 accidents.  #2 is another story!  We'll get there!  

 We had a small birthday party this year.  I am so glad we did!  Aunt Re came and helped.  I couldn't have done it without her!
Parker got a present too!

You are still a pretty good eater.  You don't eat much, but you definitely eat a wider variety of foods than your brother!  You love juice and tea.  Milk is not your favorite, but you will drink it.  You LOOOOVVEE  chocolate!  You definitely got your sweet tooth from your mommy. :)






It's hard to get a good family picture now days...

Love my sweet boy

Big boy!

Potty training update:  Still working on it.  He goes every time I take him, but will NOT go on his own.  Maybe he will catch on by the time he's three... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment