Monday, February 25, 2013

Today

We had a very busy day today! First we did a little school work. I have been trying to keep doing school with Parker at home now that he is not in preschool anymore.


After we finished school, we got dressed and headed to Harrison's 2 year check up!  He did so good!  We headed to Chick-Fil-A for lunch with Kk!  I didn't take any pictures at the doctor or chick fil a. :(

After lunch, we headed to the sunglass store so Kk and I could try on sunglasses.  Britt and Jojo won a contest with work and Kk and I reaped the reward!  Sweet hubbies.  Okay, so they won a pair for themselves too...  We got the first pair though!  :)

Parker thought he needed a pair.  $16 sunglasses for a 4 year old were definitely not in our budget though.  Sorry Park ;)  They sure were cute though!  I asked him where the sunglasses were and he had out them in his pocket!  Definitely had to have the, "We have to pay for things before we put them in our pockets" talk. :)

Parker and Kk stylin' in there shades!




I am having a hard time deciding.  There is a list to choose from.  These are the ones I have narrowed down to.  Help me CHOOSE!!!
Next stop, Stride Rite!  Parker needed some new shoes.  These are the shoes he picked out.  He is very proud of them.  I over heard him say to himself, "I can do anything in these shoes!"  

Harrison was pooped from a busy day.  He fell asleep not long after we got in the car for home.


Overall, a very busy, fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment