Sunday, December 30, 2012

Reunited!!!

We were reunited with our friends Lindsay, Joseph, and Anna Paige Saturday.  We have missed them SO much since they moved.  We met them at Chick-fil-a in Meridian for lunch.  If you have never been to Meridian, keep it that way.  No offense to the people who live there, but it is a terrible place to drive in!  I took one wrong turn and had to go around the world to get to my destination.  CRAZY roads!

Anyway, we ran over to their hotel to take a few picture because CFA was so crazy!  I just posted all of the pics so you can get a feel for how the "photo shoot" went. :)









This is my absolute favorite.  Best friends. 
This one too ;)





Future husband and wife??? ;)











I am so glad we were able get together with our friends!  We miss y'all so much.  Even though it's long distance now, I am so thankful for our friendship!  

No comments:

Post a Comment