Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day

 I had the best Mother's Day ever this year!  I started off with a visit to Hattiesburg for My sister Ann Marie's graduation from JCJC.  She's headed to Ole Miss in the fall.  I am trying not to hold it against her ;)

Add caption

So proud of her!

Sisters


Ann Marie and the parentals :)

Silly pictures











Friday night we got a special visit from Gramps!  These boys love their Gramps!
Saturday, we drove to Brookhaven for dinner with Britt's family.  We left early so the girls could go to dirt cheap.  I posted my finds in the previous post!  Love me some DC! :)  I will have to post the photos later.  I haven't downloaded them from my email yet...



Sunday, I woke up at a glorious 8:45a.m.!  My boys were outside eating doughnuts.  They were outside so that they wouldn't wake me up.  So sweet :)  They gave me this card...

Best card  ever!  On the reverse side, it said, "Your new iPhone!"  Love my boys.  They are so good to me. :)  After church, we ate at Lenny's and then spent the rest of the afternoon looking for rugs for the kitchen and "shopping for a car".  Britt likes to dream :)  

All in all, a wonderful Mother's Day!  I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment