Monday, May 14, 2012

Catching Up

Wow. Time sure does fly! I have been meaning to update the blog, but it just hasn't happened. Lots has happened in 1 month!

For starters, Britt won a trip to Disney world with work! We are SO excited! We will leave at the end of July. I can't wait to see parker's face when we get there!

Britt just got back from a "work" trip at the beach. We were going non stop while he was gone. My best friend danielle came for a visit. She is preggo with twins and won't be able to travel for much longer! We had a blast.

I took spring pictures at Funtime preschool, so I am finishing up those orders hopefully this week along with several regular sessions. I Have been super busy with my photography lately. It's been lots of fun!

I have finally joined the iPhone club. My amazing husband bought me one for mother's day :). It is awesome! I am typing this blog post on it :). All my pictures are still in my blackberry. All 2000+ of them. Yes, I take LOTS of pictures ;)

Here is my first "iPhone picture dump".
My one and only picture with  my boys on mother's day :)  So very typical.

I sent this picture to everyone in my family and said, "Happy Mother's Day to me!"  HA if only it were true! ;)
"Take my picture in front of Daddy's truck!"
Dirt Cheap finds.  Spent around $50-$60 total.  Yes, that is a Leapster2 and  vtech innotab!
I couldn't find the boys when I went outside.  This is were they were.  Harry got from the back seat all the way to the front all by himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment