Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 2- The Inside of Your Home

I am going to have to skip day 1 for now.  My sweet little hands are at grandparents house, and I feel weird taking a picture of my own hands...

Our home is in disarray at the moment.  We are having new carpet installed as I type!  The pictures of the inside of our home are not quite the norm, but I want to remember everything.  :)

My empty closet.  So weird seeing it this way.

A view from the kitchen.

All but 2 of those boxes are the boys clothes that neither of them can wear right now,

Our living room

A bit overwhelming.

Ready for carpet!


Our bed for a night or 2!


Redneck entertainment center :)


Bedroom furniture in the bathroom
 That's all for now!  Hopefully everything will be back in order SOON!


No comments:

Post a Comment