Thursday, January 26, 2012

Our Day

One day I am going to want to look back and see how we spent our days when the kids were little.  Here are the highlights from today :)

Harrison was still asleep, so Parker and I took advantage and had a little playtime in his room.
Love this boy

These were the toys assigned to me :) 
Make his diesel sound :)

MUST watch the school bus back up!

Just as we finished setting the farm up, we heard this sweet boy talking...


He's ready to play!
 Since it was raining outside we decided to have a movie day!  I popped Parker some popcorn and turned on Cars.  Harrison watched for a few seconds :)




I turned around from making cookies with Park, and this is what I saw...
 Obviously Harrison was not finished eating his supper.  I am not sure how he got his bowl off the table.
                                      


 While Harrison was making a mess, Parker and I were making our own mess.  Sugar cookies!
Parker dumped the extra flour on top of one of the cookies...


Big helper!

He scraped his knee, so he could't put his pants back on ;)

 

He really did a good job!



 By the time Park and I finished the cookies, Harrison managed to get cheeseburger hamburger helper everywhere!






Love him

We had a pretty eventful day!  I am so thankful I get to spend my days with these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment