Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Changes

Lots of changes are in store for the Thomas household!  As of Jan. 3, Britt started his new job with Farm Bureau!  So proud of my hubby!  He is loving it.  His exact words today were, "I think I have found what I am supposed to be doing."  It is such a blessing for him to enjoy his work.

Click here to see his contact information on the Farm Bureau website.  Give him a call! :)

With a new job, comes many changes.  Farm Bureau requires that you live in the county you work in.  Hinds county here we come!  We are hoping to put our house on the market as soon as the new carpet goes in.  Please say a prayer that our house will sell quickly.  I am not looking forward to keeping the house "show ready" with 2 little boys running/crawling around!  

So, I have lots on my to-do list for 2012!
  • Sell house
  • Find new house to buy/rent
  • Plan Harrison's FIRST BIRTHDAY!
  • Celebrate Harrison's FIRST BIRTHDAY!
  • Celebrate mine and Britt's 5th anniversary!  We WILL be going somewhere awesome.  Not sure where yet, but it is going to awesome :)  Suggestions are welcome!
Hopefully I will have time to blog about all of the exciting things to come!  Time for this old lady to get ready for bed!  I will leave you a picture of our sweet little house.  You know you want to buy it!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment