Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Parker

For those of you who have never been around Parker, you don't know how much of a little talker he is. He talks NON-STOP! It literally makes me tired sometimes. Well, today was one of those days. You would think waking up in the FIVE O'CLOCK hour alone, would be enough to make him take a nap. Add in vacation bible school and lunch with his Kk, and I thought he would definitely take a nap. NOT!!! He played and played, had to go potty no less than 3 times, and just refused to go to sleep. Anyway, I have decided to start taking videos of him every once in a while and posting them on the blog. As much as it may frustrate and irritate me now, I know I will probably look back and laugh. Plus, he says the funniest things sometimes and I want to remember all his funny little sayings :) So here is the first video... :)

*Sorry it's blurry at times. It was taken with my DLSR so I had to focus manually :)

No comments:

Post a Comment