Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I don't know if I really have the time to do this blog thing, but for now guess I will keep trying. Parker was running a 101.2 fever yesterday. Of course, you would never believe the child was sick. He was smiling and waving to everyone who passed by at school and in the Doctor's office! We have been so blessed to have such a happy baby. Everyone keeps telling me if your first child is good, the second child will be the total opposite. I am terrified. We have been so spoiled with Parker. I don't know what I will do if we have a child that is demanding.

In other news, I got a jogging stroller Sunday! What a workout! I started getting sore the first time I used it! Of course, not running since BEFORE Parker was born might have had something to do with it...


I also want to congratulate the Southern Miss baseball team for making it to the COLLEGE WORLD SERIES!!! We are leaving Friday to watch them play in Omaha! I am SO excited! I guess that is all for now. Until next time, Southern Miss To The Top!

No comments:

Post a Comment