Sunday, January 10, 2016

April-May iPhone Pictures

Our life is mostly captured with my phone these days.  Easy, quick, gets the job done.

She loves jackets!

Epic bedhead

Who needs indoor plumbing?

Sweet brothers

When everyone is dressed, their clothes are clean, AND their shirt matched their shorts, you take a picture!

Watching Parker in Barnyard Praise


On the right

So glad Gram got to come!
Family pic win ;)

Add caption


Waiting in the car line.  

Diva

He was so proud of his rocket ship 

Doctor's office!

Add caption

Typical.  

"Jalaxing"

Winning at parenting ;)

We have so much fun with our neighbors! 

Finally ran into Parker while i was at bible study!


Kindergarten field trip to the Children's Museum!
We love FPDS!




My boys take very good care of me when I get a migraine.  Fritos and orange juice!
Who needs a comfy mattress?

Angel baby :) 

Fun with Gram!


Field day!


Sometimes I just need some Krystal burgers!

Fun with my baby girl!




Sprinkler fun!

Last day 3k MMO!  Harry loved Mrs. Linda and Mrs. Tracy!

Last day of Kindergarten!  I've been crying ever since :( 

Pitch perfect 2!

T-ball!

Re and Caca came!



Hula dancer.  Hahahaha!

Lots of fun had by all in April and May 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment