Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Birthday Week

My birthday was March 19.  My awesome husband brought me home a surprise everyday for a week.  Here is a picture of most of the goodies :)

Yes, that is tylenol pm.  Sometimes, a mommy really needs to get some sleep! ;)
Not pictured: Pilates(my new obsession) mat, a new fluffy, pillow, and a Mcd's gift card!  I also got a great card with a little shopping money on my actual b'day.  I bought some rainbow flip flops with my b'day money.  I am trying to figure out what else to get :)   We were in Hattiesburg on my birthday.  My sisters kept the boys so Britt and I could go out to Crescent City for lunch.  It was so good!  I got the fried chicken salad.  It was HUGE.  I was so sad the leftovers didn't make it home. :(  We also ordered white chocolate bread pudding. Always delicious!  My parents were on their way home from Jackson, so we were able to meet them in Magee for dinner.  All in all a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment