Thursday, March 10, 2011

2 Weeks

My how time flies! Harrison is 2 weeks old! Since Harrison does not have a baby book yet, I decided I would record his weight and measurements on the blog until/if I can get to the store for a baby book :) This post may be boring to everyone, but I don't want to forget anything!

At birth, Harrison weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces and measured 21 1/2 inches long. He dropped to 7 pounds 8 ounces by the time we left the hospital. At his 2 week check up, he weighed 8 pounds 11 ounces! He measured 21 1/4 inches, but the nurse did not stretch him out enough ;) He was 69th percentile for height, 46th for weight, and 23rd for head circumference. Yes, he has a small head. So did his brother. I was thankful for a small head while giving birth ;)

Anyway, he averages about 3 ounces of formula every 3 hours. He loves to eat, just like his brother did... Hopefully he will not develop Parker's picky appetite when he starts table food!

His cord finally fell off yesterday, so today he will be getting his first real bath! I have been waiting for this day. Sponge baths just don't cut it!

Aside from the lack of sleep, becoming a mother of 2 has been pretty easy. I am sure I will change my mind when we start going places. I am terrified to take them both grocery shopping! Parker is adjusting very well. He LOVES his baby brother. He hugs him and gives him kisses all the time! It is the sweetest thing :) Hopefully I will get some good pictures of them together as well as a family picture soon! Here are a few pictures of my boys :)












No comments:

Post a Comment