Thursday, October 7, 2010

Stella & Dot

For those of you who do not know, I am a new Stella & Dot stylist. Stella & Dot is a direct sales jewelry company based out of California. The jewelry is designed in New York and San Francisco by award winning trend-setters who also create jewelry sold in Neiman Marcus and Fred Segal, our boutique style jewelry has been featured in top fashion magazines like InStyle, Lucky Magazine. It is also worn by celebrities like Paris Hilton, Viola Davis and many others. Not to mention the affordability – much of the line is under $50.

So far I am loving it! The parties are so much fun! What could be more fun than getting together with friends and playing with jewelry??? All of my hostesses have been able to earn free jewelry AND several half priced items! Who doesn't love free jewelry???

If anyone is interested in hosting a trunk show let me know! All you need is a table, some friends, and an appetizer or two. I will do everything else! Hosting a trunk show in October or November is a great way to get free Christmas presents with your hostess rewards! Visit my website at stelladot.com/sarahthomas!

No comments:

Post a Comment